TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is an online competition that does not require physical participation.
Participate Fees is INR 500 only.
- Participants need to send the video of their performance only through the online form at +91- 98107 11677, 77703 913320.
- The duration of the performance should be between upto 1 minutes. For other guidelines, please refer guidelines section below.
- Videos sent by the participants will become the property of CMTM and it is assumed that by sending their video, participants authorize CMTM to publish the video on CMTM YouTube channel.
- Sending a video does not confirm participation. Videos will be judged based on quality and other parameters. The decision of CMTM Team will be final in this respect.
- Participants will be informed about the approval or rejection of their entry.
CMTM reserves the right of introducing wild card entries at any level of the competition.
- There are 2 age groups in this contest 4 to 14 or 15 to 35 Years. Winners will have to produce legal documents to confirm their date of birth at the time of receiving the prize.
- Videos received from participants will be published on our YouTube channel CMTM after being selected.
- Participants will have to promote their videos to get the maximum number of likes on them.
- Criteria of the Selection By Judges & number of likes on each video will be decided in each round to promote the participants to the next round. This will be communicated to the participants.
- NOTE: Any type of send previous video or link of any tv show or public appearance etc. In one shot and raw footage any type of layering or editing is not acceptable.
Guidelines for qualifying to Digital Super Dancer.
- Upload a video with the duration of around 1 minutes max only.
- The video should be as clear as possible. Videos with background noise and bad lighting may be disqualified.
- The video must be shot with a high-quality camera/phone in the landscape (horizontal) mode.
- Ensure good background lighting – the participant should not be standing against the light.